nachdem ich nun seit knapp einem Monat einen “gut Besuchten” TS Server betreibe, kam ich um ein paar Kontrollmaßnahmen nicht herum. Dabei bin ich auf folgendes Tool gestoßen: ts2perlmod
Nettes Teil …. 😉
Hier mal die zusätzlichen Funktionen:
- Extended Welcome Message
Sends a multi-line
welcome message to every user connecting to your server. This message
can contain special variables that will be replaced with the
- Illegal Nickname DetectionScans nicknames for bad words. If any of the bad words are included
within the users nickname, the user will be punished. For example, if
you make the word butt illegal, the nickname Butthead will also be disallowed.
- Illegal Channelname DetectionScans channelnames for bad words. If any of the bad words are included
within the channels name, all users in this channel will be punished.
For example, if you make the word butt illegal, the channelname Butthead will also be disallowed.
- Move Idlers to ChannelMoves idle users into a channel of your choice. The channel can be specified by a full or partial name.
- Warn IdlersSends a message to an idle user when he/she reaches a pre-defined idletime.
- Kick IdlersKicks idle players from the server. You can define if specific usergroups and/or channels should be harmed.
- Anti RecordingScans for recording users and unishes them with an action of your choice.
- Anti FloodPrevents flooding attempts on your server by banning the flooders IP address for 5 minutes.
- Take Over ProtectionScans for unregistered users with serveradmin privileges (SA) and punishes them with an action of your choice.
- Protected UsersAllows you to create a list of loginnames that are protected. These
users will be ignored by the TS2PerlMod. This list is case sensitive,
so scp won’t match ScP.
- Auto AFKMoves users to a specific channel if their status is set to ‘Away’.
They’ll be moved back into their old channel automatically when they’re
back. The channel can be specified by a full or partial name.
- Advert MessageSends an advertisement message to all users on the server at specified
certain time interval. The time interval can be set in the scripts
- Stats MessageSends an individual message to all users at certain time interval. The
time can be set in the scripts configuration file. The message can
contain special variables that will be replaced with the appropriate
- Sticky ChannelBinds a user to this channel when they are moved into it. The channel can be specified by a full or partial name.
- Update BanlistReads the virtual servers banlist and converts permanent bans into timebans.
- Auto ServertypeAutomatically switches the type of your TeamSpeak 2 server from Clan to
Public and vice versa if more or less than x users are connected.
- Bug DetectionAutomatically kicks a user if he’s trying to exploit one of the well-known bugs in previous versions of the TeamSpeak 2 server.